Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hearts And Dots...


Outfit~

Top ~Primark
Jeans ~ Abercrombie And Fitch
Shoes ~ Cath Kidston

Well the sun shine keeps popping out for a few minutes at a time then hiding for a few hours behind the wind, I am so looking forward to wearing my summer dresses too. 

Yesterday I managed a good lot of exercise from a 5 miles run in the morning, a 3 miles run and a hour in the gym in the afternoon to a bike ride with the children after a mile and half walk to fetch them from school, boy was I tired out last night. 

Aching this morning so no exercise for me until later me thinks...


Starting the day off with good intentions my husband brought us a big box of strawberries so we all had a big bowl of weetabix and strawberries for breakfast, he also brought us some donuts that I am trying to resist!!


Had a great weekend starting off at Nottingham for the Armed Forces Day


A walk around the beautiful Embankment


Then a walk into Nottingham for a bit of sunglasses and cake shopping.

To lots of bike riding on Sunday.

Whats everyone been up to this past weekend?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig