Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 6 July 2013

London Marathon 2013...


How time flies....This post has took a while to get here but better late than never!!

 It's been over 2 months since I ran London Marathon and its a day I will never forget. The day I cried all day for no reason, the day I worked harder than ever and the day my children walked and travelled around London for over 8 hours to support me. ( not that it took me 8 hours, it was 5 hour 09 mins. The time they left me at the train station and found me at the end )They laughed with me when I laughed and was sad for me when I was crying, they are amazing, strong, fit and didn't moan once much!!


After setting this post aside for the last few months due to the 100s of pictures my husband took, I finally got to share some of my favourite ones with you.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig