Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Running, Diets, School Holiday And what I Wore...


Finally after all these months I got a "share a coke with Claire"!!


Keep calm and go for a run should be changed to keep calm and find time to run in the summer holidays!!


Yeah my husband brought me new Nike running trainers!!


Love my new £5.00 dress I picked up at my local shop in the sales
and my so comfy Cheeky shoes


Day 3 on the Diet Chef diet and I feel great, after my body decided to stop giving me headache grief for stopping the sweet stuff!! :) 


I so need this at the minute - Top ~ Sweat shop


Always a treat having new shoes delivered!!


Hope everyone is having fun in the summer holidays?


Summer fun sun glasses ~ Primark


Top ~ Sweat shop

 I will catch up with you all very soon....

Hugs oxox


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig