Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Too The Short Of It...


Outfit~
Top ~ Matalan
Shorts ~ Next
Shoes ~ Crocs

Wow I am loving this weather, it is amazingly hot for a change.

The only problem is apart from not being able to sleep at night is I cant be bothered to do any work in the day!! it makes me lazy.

This weather makes me want to lay on a beach somewhere nice, especially when you smell the suntan lotion!! mmm coconuts!!



Aw last week I was so excited to win this lovely simmering and glittering collection of Avon make up from Ojos World.

Cosmic eye shadows, nail wear pro+ nail polish and some mascara, I have been spoil!!

I love anything that glitters, shimmers or sparkles and this weekend I have been having a yummy mummy in training pampering time :)

 It took me a while to decide which nail polish to try first, because they are all great... then I went with the blue...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig