Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

What I Wore : Holidays...


Last week we went on our holidays, to Butlins in Bognor Regis.

First time we have been to the beach this year and the weather was amazing.

It felt like we was abroad with the sun shining ever day we all got to wear our shorts loads.

Also got to wear lots of summer dresses hooray for summer!!



Maxi dress ~ Primark


T-shirt ~ Sports World
Skirt ~ Primark


My new dress I picked up in the sales at Nottingham, Love this dress I can not believe it only cost £5-00! So I went and brought another!! 


Dress ~ Charity shop
Scarf ~ Ibiza (many moons ago!!)
Shoes ~ Cath Kidston

Now I have to go get the salt out my mouth, don't you just hate it when you put a little salt on your food and it comes out to quickly?

After learning a few tip on making an omelette last week I thought I would make one,and added a little salt to mine but the lid came off as I was sprinkling it Errr!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig