Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Diet Cheif Review Part 3...


A few weeks ago I started to trial the diet chef meals to see what I think of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. You can read the first couple of posts here part 1 and part 2 .

This week has been hard work trying to stick to a diet, as I have been away. So the diet chef meals have had to be put on the back burner.


Carrying around soup and dinners that need to be warmed up to consume when your out is virtually impossible. Staying away in a hotel where there is no where to warm the food up either.

Although I have been trying to stick to a calorie control and healthy treats. I did have the occasional bit of  fast food and sugary treats whilst away, I did supplement it with lots of  walking though!! 8 miles around the peak district and 13 miles a day around London!

Good news is the first week I lost 3 lbs in weight and even with eating my normal food this week I did not put the weight back on,,,yeahh!!

Here is some of the diet chef food I have manage to try this week-


A nice big bag of sweet popcorn, very good and only 111 calories, don't mind if I do!!


Nice and very tasty minestrone soup...


Adding raspberries made my muesli breakfast very filling and supper tasty...


Lasagna was ok added a little cheese and lots of broccoli and cauliflower...


Cold tuna and rice salad was very filling, only use half on my chopped salad for lunch and it kept me full all afternoon...




Back on the diet today with a 6 miles run before breakfast and porridge with strawberries and I also chopped some fresh strawberries up and cooked them all together,yummy!!

Looking forward to Tikka Masala tonight for tea

About this review- I got sent a months supply for the purpose of these reviews. I have not been paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig