Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 23 August 2013

Keds Autumn/Fall 13 Review...


I was super excited to be asked if I would like to review a pair of Keds new arrival autumn 13 canvas shoes.

I am a huge fan of the comfy canvas shoes, as you can dress them up with  dresses and skirts or wear them casual with jeans and shorts. I have taken a look through the fall 13 collection and it is amazing, lots of star, strips, sequins, bright colours and cosmic ones too.


Aww you may have guessed how much I love these shoes and I think these Americana-inspired sneaks are just perfect style for Autumn/Winter. How cute will these look with my skinny navy blue jeans and chunky red scarf?

As the collection are just arriving at the Keds website, I was not expecting them to arrive till September. You can imagine what a nice surprise it was when they arrived!! and the squeal!!


About the new Keds:
These Champion Patriotic printed canvas upper shoes come in 2 colours, blue with white stars and red around the stars and white with blue star and red around the stars. They are a Keds website exclusive. They have 4 eyelet lace up, 2 pair of laces, one off white colour thin laces and thick navy laces for you to dress them how you like. Soft breathable lining with a cushioned insole an a flexible, textured rubber outer sole. Trimmed with a brown finishing touch and the iconic keds label on the tongue, back, side and sole.

Cost £40.00

About Keds in their own works:
In 1916, Keds created the original trainer-or as they like to say, the first ever "feel-like-everyday's-a-Saturday" shoe. But that was a bit of a mouthful... so instead they called it the Champion. With silent rubber soles (superb for sneaking up!), and a featherweight feel, the Champion more than lived up to its playfully confident name. On legends and icons, it danced through the decades to become a true-blue American go-to.

Here is my outfit I have wore with them so far...


The question will be not what will I be wearing them with, But what wont I be wearing them with!!

 They are great for shopping, sneaking out for a drink to the pub with the hubby and perfect for looking smart on the school run. 

How would you style the Keds?

About this review-

 I was sent a pair of the new Autumn collection Keds for the purpose of this review. I was not paid for this post and all opinions are my own honest view

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig