Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 11 August 2013

What I Wore : London...


Outfit~
Dress ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheeky Shoes
Bag ~ Cath Kidston

Been a mad, tiring and fun few days as we took a little holiday down to London.

The weather was perfect and I had to take a few days break from the diet due to staying at a hotel so nowhere to warm the soups or dinners up.  Ekk I can't diet on holidays so lots of cakes and fast food was consumed!! Shh!!

Lots of walking though, at least 10 miles a day so I must have burned those calories off for sure?? My little 2 were amazing walking all that way.

We loved it in the M and M store in London wow If only I had the spare money, I could have spent a fortune inside. Will share pictures later in the week.


Got some amazing photos inside London zoo and I forgot to take the camera of a pudding me and my husband had to share at Beefeater, I'm sure you would have been well jealous!! imagine a big bowl full of ice cream, chocolate brownies and sauce. Then imagine me who has been good giving up treats for a few weeks trying to get control of the bowl,, enough said!!


This pictures were taken on our first night in London, I walked for miles in my Cheeky Shoes and they are so comfy.


Linking up my outfit with some fashion hops here

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig