Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 25 August 2013

What I Wore...


Outfit~
Dress ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheeky Shoes

Had a lovely few days away at Butlins in Minehead with the children this week.

On day 1 we found a amazingly tiring big hill to run up but left the running the rest of the week for lazy beach days fairground rides and chocolate cake!!

This is one of my outfits I wore on a night out and then to travel home in, it feels smart and also comfy to wear.

I love this dress it is one of my bargains I picked up in the sales last year. You can't really see the print close up, as well as the flowers it has cute little birds in too. One of this seasons must have prints? I noticed that the new Cath Kidston bags have birds on them ( already on my wish list )


After wearing my high heels the night before ( Ouch!! ) I opted for my comfy cheeky shoes, as we had a walk to the beach to settle all the food we had before we went out for some drinks.

What is everyone else wearing this week?





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig