Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Double Banana Peanut Butter Milkshake...

  
Being a runner I am trying to add more fruit to my diet and eat more bananas.


I love milkshakes and smoothies and this a great way having something fruity, healthy and tasty. I have found out that adding more bananas and less milk to this recipe makes the milkshakes very creamy, tasty and oh so yummy. Had this milkshake 3 times last week and once this week, now need to try some different ones.

Warning tastes so moreish!!! 


Ingredients:
  • 2 bananas ( ripe ones taste better )
  • 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter ( my favourite is Whole Earth )
  • 100ml Skimmed milk


Method:
  • Peel and chop the banana
  • Add all 3 ingredients to a smoothie maker
  • Place on settings mix for 1 minute then smooth for 1 minute then mix for 30 seconds
Serve straight away...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig