Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Expensive Tights Or Cheap Dress?


Outfit~ 
Dress ~ Primark
Necklace ~ My old shop
Belt ~ off my Primark skirt
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes~ Irregular Choice

Haha not really expensive tight but at the side of the dress I picked up off the sale rail for £1-00 last summer, they was 3 times more money. The dress might be 2 sizes to big for me but at that price I think it looks ok with a belt? I got to try out my anniversary Irregular Choice shoes out last night and I love them. White and black polka dots with red flowers are my all time favourites.


I met my husband for a drink yesterday as we had to much food to have a drink on our anniversary.

Wow we walking into Weatherpersons in Nottingham for a quiet drink and the pub was packed!! Can really tell I don't get out much. 

Had a great evening though with lots of double Bacardi and cokes, with chips and peas to walk home from the train station, what more could a girl ask for? 

No hangover today yeah !!!

Giving up on alcohol this month though, trying my best to get fit for my half marathon in 4 weeks time, eek... :)




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig