Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Too Early For Jumpers?


Outfit~
Jumper ~ Primark
Dress ~ Local shop in sale
Cosy tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheeky Shoes

Autumn has only just arrived and I have already been poorly :( Last week I got a fever and was knocked off my feet for 2 days, the kind of illness when you just cannot stop sleeping.



On Saturday I knew I had to try a little race as it was only a week until my half marathon, (eek now only this Sunday).

I really think the rest sure did me good though, after a few weeks of pushing myself into running and spinning once the kids were back at school.

Park run is only 5k ( 3.1 miles ) so I knew its not to long to run if your not feeling well and I felt pretty good so went for it.

My best time in a year, 25 mins 21 sec so I was happy with that!! My 10 year old son was 2 minutes behind me this time, as he won me a few weeks back too, so now he is in training again!!



After a big cooked breakfast we went out shopping for the day as it was my husbands day off from work. I wrapped up warm and had chance to try out my new primark jumper, my cosy fleecy tights from last years sales and some cheeky shoes I was reviewing.

I had a nip into a charity shop where nothing caught my eye, as walking out the lady in the shop said "can I just say how lovely you look" aww when I was feeling sorry for myself, this cheered me up no end :)


Now lets hope I'm all fit and healthy for Sunday...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig