Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 28 September 2013

VLM 2014 " Your In " : Share Your Style Saturday Blog Hop...


Outfit~
Dress ~ Primark
Belt ~ From a Primark skirt
Tights ~ Primark

Shoes ~ Cheeky Shoes

Wow after a cold Autumn feel last week, the weather has turned out lovely and warm again over the last few days...Summer dresses still in my wardrobe so it would be rude not to make the most of the sunshine, warm tights on though ( just in case it decided to turn cold ).

 I did a big clear out on Wednesday and packed lots of summer things away, ready so I  can find my chunky jumpers and jeans. Bags of summer clothes for the garage to save for next year and some for the charity shop, things I know I'm never going to wear again.

This week there has been a big change...Not only in weather but also in our home. Thursday our oldest son left home and flew the nest to university, wow nothing prepares you for the day they leave...


On a happier note the same day after dropping my son off, I returned home to find some London Marathon post waiting for me. I found out .... I had got a place in the London Marathon for 2014 the
 "Your In" magazine...

Wow what a week it has been,,, lots of things to look forward too,,, my husband got the "not in reply" don't be blue magazine. Wanting a goal to get him out training he only went and booked the Paris marathon!! Never been to France and not even having a passport at the minute there is lots happing already next year...


Yeah running in the snow and dark winter mornings,,, chasing the miles for London. Aw never a dull moment. Anyway enough of me. Want to link up and share your style with us?


This list has now finished.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig