Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 10 October 2013

Jeans With A Dress...


Outfit~

Dress ~ Asda
Jeans ~ Primark
Belt ~ Off my Primark skirt
Shoes ~ New Cheeky shoes

Nowadays I find more and more dresses get smaller and smaller, not just in width but in length too.


Aww been a busy few day, I really don't know where the time goes? I am happy to be back online though after my computer broke. My husband treated me to a new Chrome net book and I love it, just getting use to the keys now :)

I love this dress and had it years but not got much wear out of it as its not the kind of dress I can wear without anything under. I really like this outfit mixing it up with the pops of red with the belt and shoes.

 Now going to try some of my other dresses with jeans to get some wear out of the too, what do you think?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig