Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 5 October 2013

New Shoes And Lots Of Rain : Share Your Style Saturday...


New Shoes And Lots Of Rain...




Outfit~
Dress ~ Next
Belt ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Irregular Choice

Arr what a week, great if your a duck!!

We certainly have had our fair share of the rain over the last few days. So much so just trying to run a few miles to the gym was hard work. After only 5 minutes I got so weighed down with all the rain, I had to turn back and go home. Me and 3 of my children had a lovely day out on Tuesday, then we meet my husband from work for lunch as they had a day off from school as the teachers were striking. So lots of yummy food!!

 Finally got to wear my new shoes what my husband treated me to a few weeks back!!



Want to link up and share your style with us?


List now finished.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig