Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 12 October 2013

Red Shirt, Red Rug : Share Your Style Saturdays...


Outfit~

Shirt ~ Primark
Skirt ~ Charity shop
Shoes ~ Irregular Choice

On Thursday it was my husbands day off from work, so I talked him into going shopping!!

IKEA was the perfect date, with a large cooked breakfast to swing him into going and a chance for me to grab some things I had been planning to buy for a while.

Having a small car I could not buy everything I wanted ( wow I love this shop ) I did pick up and amazing cupboard with flora boxes to store lots of things away, a wonderful big lampshade for only £2.25, laptop tray for my knee and a big chunky perfect red rug to go under my kitchen table in bright red top match my shirt :0)


Now planning another trip for things I forgot!!



Share you style Saturdays blog hop are now finished.

You can share all your outfit posts at Creative Mondays blog party. 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig