Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

This Week I Am Loving...


With the wind howling through the open window I am so glad I got my run done early today! Yeah back on the run and a nice 6 miles run to get me back into it. I forgot how much I love running over the last few months and really enjoyed my own company today, even if I do say so myself. 


First few miles my blood was bubbling thinking of this stupid woman who drove out her drive at about 100 miles an hour to a packed main road that was busy and now where for here to go, trying to show off. 
( Arr rant over!!)

This week I am loving scarf's. I have never really been into scarf's before but just lately I have seen so many great ones around on people I had to have a shop around. I found this on in Primark, the pattern has lovely little flowers,trees and birds on it and it was only  £4.00,, it's amazing. Can't stop wearing it now ...


Outfit~

Dress ~ Next {few years ago}
Scarf ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Boots ~ Matalan

Do you love scarf's

What are you loving this week?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig