Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

All In One Company Review...


I have found the perfect Christmas gift for anyone who likes creating something unique, personalised and loves to wear a Onesie.


I must admit we do love them in our household.

I love them, nice and warm. The kids love them for different reasons, university parties, keeping warm, cute and cuddly just some of the things my four children tell me about them. There is just my husband who needs converting to the dark side. Although he was looking sneakily at them round town the other week.

A few weeks ago I was kindly introduced to the All In One Company, they sell everything you need to create the perfect all in one.


The website is so much fun choosing your perfect all in one. I spent hours changing design and material as you get to see what it would look like on a virtual model.

To start you pick which style of all in one you would like. Then choose if it is for a child, man or woman. Then you get to design the perfect fit, material and colour. I started out picking sweet and cute, changing it to really wild, then finished up by picking a little bit of everything rolled into one.

You then move on to picking any add ones you would like, hood, ears, tail, mittens, pockets and feet etc. Finally you get to complete your all in one buy adding a name to personalise it.


About The All in One Company:

The All-in-One Company® was started by Kate Dawson in October 2008 after she was unable to find all-in-ones for her own children on the High Street. Hugely successful the company is now making all-in-ones for people of all ages and sizes all over the world. As all of our all-in-ones are made to order we can accommodate nearly all special requirements.

Our aim is to bring warmth, fun and happiness into your life in a luxurious and functional way.

My All In One I ordered:
  • Type: woman
  • Size: small
  • Chest 36in
  • Inside Leg: Long 33in
  • Zip Position front standard Two Way Zip
  • Fabric: fleece
  • Cuff: thumb hole
  • Front Left Colour: Candy Cane Hearts (Polar Fleece)
  • Front Right Colour: Hoot Red (Medium Weight Cuddle)
  • Back Left Colour: Hoot Red (Medium Weight Cuddle)
  • Back Right Colour: Candy Cane Hearts (Polar Fleece)
  • Right Arm Colour: Star Aqua (Polar Fleece)
  • Left Arm Colour: Star Aqua (Polar Fleece)
  • Personalisation Line 1: Clairejustine oxox
  • Font: block Personalisation Coloured
  • Price £76.48
  • Postage £7.99
  • Total price £84.47

My thought on the All In One:
I love my new onesie.

It fits perfect being made to measure and is so warm and cosy. The material is high quality and the choice of styles, fabrics and add ons make every ones design fun and unique. The thumb holes style are a sweet idea, perfect for keeping my hands warm on cold nights. How great is it having your very own blog name personalised on your all in one? love this ...

My youngest son says "I like your Onesie" its a bit crazy" "Crazy is good!!"

And my daughter says "Aww I really think it looks cute on you"

Aww my kids say the sweetest thing :)


Just had a panic when looking for my tripod in the garage so I could take some pictures,, the from door got stuck,,Ekk nearly had to do the school run in my all in one ....

About this review-

*Onesies supplied by the All in One Company I got sent this All In One to try out and review. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig