Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Get Busy Living...


One Saturday me and my youngest 2 children had a fun day out shopping in Nottingham. First we walked a mile to the train station, kicking a few fallen leaves on the way through the parks. Then lots of games and giggles on the train ride.


Exciting looking around all the shops as they are filled with wonderful gifts for Christmas. Planning what they would like off Santa!! A few treats later, bags full of Christmas decoration and pop for the way home, we meet my husband from work and got a lift home in the car.


I had lots of fun trying to take lots 100's of photos of my feet and lots of selfies with my camera. I may have looked very vain in the streets trying to stand and take a shoot of myself but I did have a good reason,,, honest!!

I was asked by Cheeky shoes if I would like to take part in a fun photo video. Where I take 100's of photos of me wearing the new Cheeky shoes and they make a cool video out of the pictures. I am so excited to see how the video turns out, so watch this space as I can't wait to share...


Outfit~

Body warmer ~ Republic
Jumper ~ Republic
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch,
Shoes ~ Cheeky shoes

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig