Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 18 November 2013

Miss Santa Christmas Fancy Dress Review...


Last week I was asked by Fancy Dress Ball if my daughter would like to choose a Christmas fancy dress costume from them. I stopped by their website and picked out the little miss Santa costume, I was going to surprise her and order straight away, but then thought I would wait until she got home from school so she could pick her favourite one.

Excitedly she looked at all the costumes, they have a lovely wide variety to choose from. After spending a while looking and deciding, then changing her mind, she picked the same one I had chosen for her.

Who'd have known!!


The mini Miss Santa costume includes a dress and hat. Made from velour and comes in 3 age sizes.
  • Small 3-5 years 
  • Medium 6-8 years 
  • And large 9-12 years
My daughter is only 8 and I went for the large size as she is very tall for her age and this is the size I buy all here clothes in.

It fit perfect.

Price £10.99

Delivery starts from £4.99 no matter what quantity, size or value.

Verdict- I have one jolly happy mini Miss Santa!!

Every year, for the last few years we say we are going to buy a nice dressing up costume but it always comes around so quickly that never get round to choosing one. Then when it gets to party time, I wish I had remembered to pick her one up. She is really pleased with her mini miss Santa costume and now looking forward to party season.

About this review-

I got sent this mini Miss Santa costume to review. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig