Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers Ready!!


After saving up for Christmas for the last few months and no shopping I finally got to go out and buy something I really wanted. A Christmas Jumper!!My Kids have them every year and I always um and arr, should I get one? yes, no, Maybe!!


This one is not to much like Christmas and I will get lots of wear out of it in the snow too? Maybe. But my other new one is so much Christmas-y but i will share this one in my next outfit post...


Too old for skater skirts??

Not sure the age limit on these pvc skater skirts but they are some much fun and at a great reduced price of £3-00 I could not resist buying!!


Outfit~
Jumper~Sports Direct
Skirt ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Cheekyshoes

Have you got your Christmas jumpers ready?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig