Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 26 December 2013

Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart, The Very Next Day You Sold It On eBay!!


Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart, The Very Next Day You Sold It On eBay!!


Hello everyone, hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas? So full up of eating now, and feels so ready to burst!!


What I wore~

Jacket ~ Primark
Gold tunic ~ Dorothy Perkins
Shiny leggings ~ Matalan
Gold shoes ~ F & F
    Don't ya just love listening to the words kids sing to songs when they either don't know the words to the song or is it they just sing what they like?

    Original words~

    Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
    But the very next day you gave it away.
    This year,To save me from tears
    I'll give it to someone special.

    Wham~ Last Christmas..
     Love this song!!

    My kids sing~

    "Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart, The Very Next Day You Sold It On eBay!!"
    Next year to save me from tears I will give it to Tesco Extra!! Tesco Extra!!

    After a restless night on Christmas eve 3 out of 4 children ran into our room on Christmas day at just after 6 a.m wanting to open Christmas presents. A non stop day of eating food I dropped into bed at 8 p.m and fell into a deep deep sleep.

     Today I was feeling a bit sparkly (maybe from eating to many caramel barrels from the Roses tin!). We went to visit my mum and dad and have had another day of eatting. So fed up of sweet things we have just watch Man v Food on the food channel and watched him eat 9 litres of ice-cream mixed with lots of fudge sauce, chocolates, jellies and bananas in a chocolate fudge Sunday!!

    Oh my how did he do it!!

    I am so ready to detox now!

    How about you?

    Have you eaten to much over the last few day?

    Did Santa buy you some nice presents?

    I got some amazing shoes, which I will share very soon :)

    Linking up with- Creative Mondays 


    SHARE:
    Blogger Template Created by pipdig