Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Levis Trousers And Charity Shops...


Questions:
When is a bargain, not a bargain?

When is something that looks great, not great?

Answer
When they do not fit!!

........

Do you ever start a post and never finish it?

Today trying to clear out some of my unloved posts in draft that got started and never finished. I found this post right at the end, from over a year ago.

85 posts, yes I have in draft 85.

All started with an idea that got lost or forgotten about...

Anyway back to the Levis, I picked them up last year when having a nosey around the charity shop. My heart beat fast, I loved them, the colour, the style the length.

A Bargain £2.50 a pair, brand new tagged up!!

Got them home and to tight!

Perfect length but to tight!

Do the fit now?

Runs off to try?

No!

But the good news is I am going to make them fit after Christmas.

So keep your eye out for the post!

These are one bargain that is going to stay a bargain!

Do you buy something that you think is a bargain, only to find out when you get home it does not fit?

Do you have unloved posts in draft? how many? please tell!

One last thing before I go I have a whole lot of new blog buttons!

Do you like them?

Please, please say yes?

If not lie ;)

Haha.. See you all tomorrow for Welcome to the weekend blog hop ....


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig