Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 12 December 2013

Out To Lunch...



Don't you find it weird when you phone does this? I did not even take these pictures on my phone!!

Spooky ...
Ekk..
Runs around a little...
Then get use to it!

Yesterday I met my husband in Nottingham after he finished work for some lunch.

It was lovely.

I was going to wear my Christmas jumper but too early?

With the sun was shining brightly I though I may be to warm?

So opted for a dress. 

Being a nice sunny day I got my favourite Irregular Choice shoes out to wear.

We went to one of our favourite all you can eat buffet restaurants, May sum.

Filled up with lots of yummy food and treats and the chocolate fountain!

Our son pop over from university to join us too, which was great.

Are you eating enough? you look pale! are you getting enough rest? drinking enough water?

Ha, some of the quick fire questions he got asked!


What I wore-

Outfit~
Dress ~ Lands End
Long sleeve T-shirt ~ Primark
Tights ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Irregular Choice
Jewellery ~ Carboot sale

University closes on Friday, so it will be great to have my son home for Christmas, I hear he has lots of bags full of washing for me too!! 


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig