Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Lazy Day And New Goals To Plan...


Happy New Year...

What I wore ~
Onesie ~ Primark


Not long left of lazy days, stuck inside with no where to go and keep tucking into the chocolate tin.

I am looking forward to routine, getting up early, children going back to school, running and starting back at the gym. Today as planned for the last few weeks, I was going to get back to running and healthier eating again.

December I really let myself down, with lack of motivation and lots of baking to eat, locking myself in doors with nowhere special to go... but now moving forward and new goals to set and meet.
New Years resolution have you made any?



Here is a few of mine~

Eat less treats, run more... Drink less alcohol, drink more water...

Simple ones this year as if I set them too high I always fail...

My main goal started today and it is to train hard for my marathon at London in April. I woke up early, well not to early but as day light was appearing. The streets were so quiet being New Years Day, no cars around, not many people out just a few strangers making me run fast. The drunken  man stumbling home after a good night out, a man just staring at me as he rode his bike by, yes "I am running" I felt like saying, and an elderly man having a loud conversation with himself, I ran very fast by this one as I was hoping they did not start an argument with each other!?!!

6 miles ran and I felt great, lets hope it feels just as good tomorrow!!

Home, showered, feed and watered.

Onesie on to chill out and warm up in now as its so cold, raning and miserable outside.

A big chicken dinner with all the works to cook now and got to save room for the fruit crumble and custard...

What are your plans for today??


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig