Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

What I Wore : Mans Shirt Restyled!!


What I wore~
Headband ~ Primark
Shirt ~ Primark (mens)
Jeans ~ Calvin Klein
Shoes ~ Irregular Choice~ Patty

I am feeling very bouncy today. Yeah I managed my first long run in months yesterday, 10 miles :) Just a matter of adding another 16 miles on now before April  =-0!!

When my son left for university he cleared out lots of old clothes, some worn, some very worn and some never worn at all. After clearing most out to the recycled bin I did save some of the nice ones to refashion into something lady like for me.

After walking around the shops I noticed lots of ladies checked shirts looked so much like mens shirts. So here we have it, da da no up-cycling need on this one.

What do you think? It looks great fastened with my chunky red belt and red pencil skirt too.

Don't ya just love Irregular Choice shoes?

I am a little obsessed with them. If money was no object I would buy most all styles!! I love their designs. Here is one of my new pairs I got for Christmas. How great that they call each one a different name too... Meet Patty.

In other news, these jeans were to big before Christmas, now I managed to just squeeze into them :(

Eek and running feels so much harder last week but I realised on Sunday I had covered 34 miles for the week, so not all was bad. I really need to stop eating treats, one leads to another..... Bumping the miles up quickly for the weeks I missed over Christmas worked out good but tiring. I was hoping for a quick road to fitness but I guess No pain no gain!!

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig