Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 18 January 2014

What I Wore : Shopping In Meadowhall...




What I Wore~
Belt ~ Primark (off a pencil skirt)
Shoes ~ Irregular Choice
Dress ~ Primark

My husband had a rare Saturday off work today so we had a nice lazy Saturday, a lovely well earned sleep in and a day shopping at Meadowhall. 

I wore my Primark dress I picked up for £5.00 in the sales, not sure why I went 2 sizes up when I brought it, I think I was having a feeing fat day! So I pulled it all together with a belt. Not quite sure if I like it though so I might have to come up with and up cylcle project, one I have all my other ideas out the way.

I can never win, if I don't buy then to small I buy them to big...Do you buy clothes like this or is it just me?

Loving my shoes I had for Christmas and so did lots of other people by the looks of it. My husband mention "have you seen everyone looking at your feet?" No? "I replied" Then I noticed, that lots of people was staring!! Even got a compliment off the young man in the Disney shop!!

After looking around all the toy shops in and around Meadowhall I eventuality got to a crafting shop to pick up some ribbons and hearty things for some Valentine crafty things I have planned, sometime just the simple things pleases me!!

Just got back to the car and a voice message, we had visitors. Mother in law asking me to open the door to the house, they had came over to surprise us. Lucky we have a pub nearby so the could wait for us to drive home.

After fetching my and cleaning my daughters kitchen from the shed I can now put my feet up and wait for the husband now to fetch yummy pizza for tea...

Hows your Saturday been? Quiet, busy or mad like mine? :)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig