Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 16 January 2014

What Motivates You Today? : What I Wore...


What Motivates You Today?



What Motivates You Today?

Me ~ "knowing I've put weight on over Christmas!!"

What I Wore~
Cardigan ~ Primark
Dress ~ Asda
Tights ~ Primark
Boots ~ Longsdale

Can you believe I missed the post man delivering a parcel by 10 minutes yesterday and my parcel had to be collected 24 hours later. A round trip of over 7 miles away!! And to make things worst last night I weighing myself at my mums house last night I realised I had put on 6lbs of weight over Christmas...

 So today I combine both, my goal in mind to lose some weight and pick my parcel up. I ran the 7.5 miles trip to the post office, stopping half way to throw a 50 minutes spinning class in-between....Tired out now or what? All done and dusted before lunch was great too. I was just hoping I didn't miss a delivery when I was out !!

So one question What Motivates You Today?



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig