Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 22 February 2014

Holidays, Trains And Bike Rides...


Wow we have had a few lovely days this week and it is getting me so ready for Spring. On Wednesday we decided to go visit my mum and dad, and have a day out at grandma and granddad.

They live about 10 miles away but if we walk a mile to the train station, then catch the train for a little while, it is only another 2 miles there.

So 6 miles with 2 children on bikes and me running, easy right!?!


Not so easy really, my daughter don't like going down hill, near traffic or up hill, pretty much all the journey then!!

Push me mummy!

Hold the handles mummy!

Push me again, and again!!


Turns out I got a better workout than I ever have at the gym...

So glad it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and we got to see some Spring flowers appearing ...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig