Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Desert Island Discs...


Last week I was tagged by Victoria who blogs over at Vevivos in my selection of Desert Island discs.

I love all kinds of music especially songs that are feel good or get me pumped up to exercise!! 90's is my favourite decade, Ace of base, Shaggy, The bluebells well I am young at heart!?! from the time when I meet my husband...


Always love chart music too. Traditionally, the guests on Radio 4′s desert island discs are allowed to choose 8 pieces of music, a book and one luxury item. You are also granted the Complete Works of Shakespeare (fab!) and a Bible or another religious publication notable to you. Not an easy task by any means.
So here is my Desert Island picks~

Happy ~ Pharrell Williams:


Love this song it is such a feel good and just seeing the faces on my kids face when I'm dancing around the kitchen is priceless,, ouch hurt my side this morning lol...

How long will I love you?:


I love how long will I love you? sung by - Jon Boden, Sam Sweeney & Ben Coleman from the new film About Time.. I will be queuing to buy this film when it gets released. If there is one love film to watch this year,,this is the film!!

Come up and see me, make me smile:


Love, love love The Full Monty. And come up and see me is such a feel good song. I always want to go and do star jumps on that hill in Sheffield when I hear this song...

"I've got a degree in ass-wigglin', mate!!"

"Nobody told us about the full monty"...

"I've already seen you hoovering and let it go"

Yes I could have been a part in this movies as I know it word for word!!

These boots are made for walking:


Me being a shoe lover and all that, can't forget to mention another favourite film. These boots are made for walking from Kinky Boots film.

The book of love:


You guessed it, I love movies and this song makes the hairs stand up on my arms in this tear jerking scene. Book of love from Shall we dance, love this clip "dries eyes" "you've been dancing with me for 19 year".... 

Just give me a reason:

My running playlist would not be complete without- The truth about love album from Pink!! 

Titanium:



David Guetta, Titanium.. Some people may upset you from time to time and this is my feel good song. So ~ fire away, FAR AWAY lol lol !!

Go Gentle:

And no Island disco would be compete without my favourite man in music!! Robbie Williams ~ So when you giving your heart make sure they deserve it!!

I don't read much with blogging, crafting, internet, running, gym and children taking all my free time so I would maybe take 50 shades of grey as shock horror I maybe the only person who has not read it?

My luxury item would be trainers as I would love to run in the sunshine...

So, what would your Desert Island Discs list be?

I am tagging –
  • Sarah
  • Kezzie
  • Julie
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig