Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 28 February 2014

What I Wore : Meadowhall Shopping...


I love editing pictures :) do you like the above ones?

On Saturday we went shopping to Meadowhall, after trailing around the shops I eventually came back with nothing new! 

Must be a first for me but nothing caught my eye.

I am so over winter and spring is so close but yet it is still to cold to think of adding anything to my summer wardrobe, yet I do not want to buy winter clothes.

So I saved my hubby some pennies, I am so good to him :)

What I wore ~Jumper ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Belt ~ Primark
Shoes ~ Primark

Cool shadow of my youngest son bless him. He will make a great photographer!!

How is your wardrobe looking?

Ready for spring clothes yet?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig