Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Wake Up Its A beautiful Morning...



Wake Up Its A beautiful Morning (as the song goes) ....

It so is!!

How beautiful has the weather been the last few days?

It is a pleasure jumping out of bed in a morning now!!

And not wanting to stay under the warm covers in the dark...

Sun risings early and setting later!

I just love Spring...

More daylight and sunshine is just so perfect..

Not a good start for my running though, after a mile I had a nose bleed, so I ran home feeling very sorry for myself. A trip to the gym later me thinks... Spring cheer me up tights on today, a beautiful School Gates Style scarf from the new 2014 Spring/Summer collection and my favourite red lipstick has really put a smile on my face :)


Outfit~

Scarf~ c/o School Gate Style
(SPLASH SCARF - POPPY)
Dress ~ Primark
Belt ~ off my Primark skirt
Tights ~ Primark
Pumps ~ Cath Kidston
What you wearing today that has you ready for Spring?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig