Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 2 March 2014

What I Wore...


All dressed up and nowhere to go!


Yesterday I got all dressed up to go out shopping in Nottingham, then my 2 youngest children did not want to go out for the day. With my oldest son home from Uni all they wanted to do was play games and go ro the park with "Tom Tom" as my daughter calls her brother!!

He will be ready for a break when he goes back to Uni tomorrow. None stop playing board games, football, and taking the little 2 to the park.

So we stayed in and eventually I got a bike ride with my youngest son running later on in the day.

Lazy day for me all-round but hay ho I'm not complaining :)


What I Wore~

Necklace ~ my old shop
Jacket ~ Matalan via Charity shop
Jumper ~ Primark
Jeans ~ Sports Direct
Shoes ~ Irregular choice

What has everyone been up to this weekend anything exciting?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig