Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Butlins...



"Best Saturday ever," 11-year-old son said to his dad when talking about 'Butlins Splash Waterworld Skegness' when we visited...
On Saturday we were invited to a Butlins Ambassadors meeting in Skegness. We are so happy to be Butlins Ambassadors and jumped at the chance to spend the day in the Skegness Butlins. Recognise any of the other Butlins ambassadors or the Redcoats in my photos?


Any chance of a selfie?


Or an outfit post?


We have visited Butlins for over 20 years and I still learned lots of new and exciting things off the Redcoats...


Anyone for an oversized sunbed, umbrella and beach ball?


Although I would have loved to stay for the weekend to fit more things in, we had an amazing day...


My husband taking a well earned rest from driving....


Oh wow, I could have stayed in Ludo's!! for a good few hours. Time was up though with hubby up early for work on Sunday. We just took a couple of Pizzas to have on the drive home, but how good would it have been to stay and have red wine and ice creams inside?

 They were delicious.

About this post-

We are proud to be Butlin's Ambassadors. In 2014 we get to choose a 4-day break at Butlins. I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion ...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig