Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 19 April 2014

My London Marathon : Cheer Me Ons...


My London Marathon story in photos:


The weather has been amazing over the holidays and last Sunday it was just a perfect day for running a marathon.


Never being very well organised I did forget the sun cream again though!! you would think I'd have learned a lesson after getting burnt last year!!


26.2 miles of running is hard work and I take my hat off to my kids who spend the whole 7 hours walking around different parts of the course, cheering on all the runners.

My daughters arm above with her cheerleading pom-poms, haha.


One of the best parts for the children is spotting out the charity runners and seeing all the fancy dress runners. How an earth some of these can even run is beyond me. They missed the man carrying the fridge, yes a fridge!! 


All in all, it was an amazing day. Looking forward to seeing if I or my husband gets in next year!!



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig