Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 18 May 2014

Up-cycled Denim Waistcoat...



I have had this dirty look denim waistcoat for years and years.

I picked it up cheap back in the day but never really got into the dirty denim style.

It got just got stored.

Thrown into Narnia after only being worn once a year (honestly if that) never to be worn again.

I keep sorting it out but hate chucking things away I've paid for and not had much wear.

Aww, a good excuse for a makeover!?!...


What I used-
  • 1 unloved jacket
  • 1 old lace doily (charity shop 50p)
  • Vintage lace and collars (gave to me by mum)
  • Red gingham ribbon ( hobby craft)  
  • Sewing machine


What I did-
  • Pin collars onto the jacket and sews then on.
  • Pin doily onto back in place then sew on.
  • Pin ribbons and lace onto the jacket and sew.
  • Simply eh?


I am loving this waistcoat now it has had a super-cool makeover.

I'm thinking red polka dot pencil skirt and plain cream blouse?

Happy Saturday everyone :)

What are your plans for the weekend?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig