Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 18 June 2014

I'm a True Believer...



Oh my the weather is so unsettled at the minute. First its lovely, then its torrential rain, now its just being so dull and overcast. Come on summer!! Show an appearance!!



We did get a lovely day last week and this is what I wore on the school run. Having to walk a 3 miles round trip (morning and afternoon) I do like to have comfy shoes on. 

These Nike trainer boots my husband brought me a few weeks back are perfect for the job.


In other news ~

What happens when it is a nice day and one of your favourite feel good songs starts playing on you CD player? 

 Sing at the top of your voice, of course!?!

Check first to see if the windows are closed! 

FAILED...

 Make sure their is no window clearer going up the ladder to clean next doors windows!!

Whoops FAILED again!

Think he was and looking around wondering where that horrible noise was coming!?!

Oh well, we get more embarrassing as we get older, don't we?

Or is it just me?

Might as well embrace it ;)


What I wore~
  • Top ~ Primark
  • Skirt ~ Pinched off my mum ( always great when your mum buys something new and it is to small!!:))
  • Trainer/boots ~ Nike

Now I leave you with the song I was singing to. Turn the volume up, open the window and sing to the next door neighbours window cleaner!?!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig