Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 13 September 2014

Holidays, Fitness, Fun And Selfies...



When we go on holiday we love to walk for miles, run, and scooter (me and my daughters new hobby together). This is a family fun run and scooter day when we were at Blackpool a few weeks ago.

We ran past the North Pier this time to discover somewhere we had never seen. It was beautiful. Waterfalls, not to busy and miles of perfect running paths. Lots of fun illuminations to see along the way.


Photo bombing my daughters photo for a change, as she loves doing this to me!!


How cool does this course look!?!


Perfect for running and scooting on...


And a few family selfies for good measure..
.

On holiday I discovered Vine, so we had fun trying to make a 7 second clip...




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig