Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 7 September 2014

Polka Dotty...



Some pictures of what I wore on holiday in Blackpool last week on the blog today. How cool are the windows and the stair case in the hotel we stay in? When I go away I always pack a few different dresses but a find I love one outfit more than the others..



Or is this just because I adore polka dots!?!
This outfit got wore on a night out, to the beach and on the scooters...

What I wore~
Dress~ Select
Legging ~ Matalan
Shoes ~ F&F

Now the holidays are over and children are back to school it is time for mum to get fit again. The last 4 weeks of the holidays I went away, ate junk food and did no exercise. After a kettle ball class on Friday and a run yesterday, boy do I hurt all over..Fitness eh!... take forever to gain and weeks to lose it!?!...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig