Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 20 September 2014

Victoria Embankment ..



There are lots of beautiful parks in Nottinghamshire and one of our favourite places is at The Victoria Embankment. The first time I seen it, I wanted to move here!! I phoned my husband up and said, pack up we are moving.

Nothing ever materialized from that conversation but we love to visit when possible. They also hold lots of great events held here too, so lots of things to look out for. Last year I ran the Nottingham half marathon, we also had a great time at the Arm Forces Day where we watched the Red Arrows fly by and a bike race event was on not to long ago...

How cool is the park for the children!?!


Now if you can get up, you can get down!! "I'm not getting down until someone helps me" *rushes over to help* wow it looks a long way up there!!
  
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig