Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 3 October 2014

Fun At The Top Of The Blackpool Tower..



A few days I found these photos on my phone. Photos I had forgotten about. Some I took from the top of Blackpool Tower.

All the way up at the top of the Tower.

Big thing for me. Going to the top.

Being scared of heights and all.

Makes me dizzy thinking about it now.

So much so after finding these, {do you ever find photo's you forgot about?}. I had a dream about being at the top of The Tower.

At the top of the tower they have the "Walk of Faith" which is a glass floor panel. After going swimming in the day of my dream, I dreamed the first floor at the top was a swimming pool, looking down onto the road!! as I was swimming around franticly trying to get out !!

Funny things these dream eh!!


Outfit~
Dress ~ Matalan
Shoes ~ c/o Crocs
Bag ~ Cath Kidston






Fun At The Top Of The Blackpool Tower..
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig