Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 6 October 2014

Rainy Days And Monday Blues ..



What a horrible rainy day it has been today!?! Very cold, wet and miserable. 

No exercise for me as I was feeling sorry for myself too. After a few glasses of wine last night, this morning I woke up with a headache. {I must give up wine, it never suits me}.Feeling fed up even more now as I usually love my Monday morning exercise routines. 

Oh well back on it tomorrow...

I have to adjust to this wet weather too. 
Someone told me the weather man says it is staying like this for a while? 
Oh no...

I need a push out the door for running on rainy days. 
Especially when I have a bad head and am feeling cold. 
I need to plan my days better and stick to them. 

Do you plan a day ahead or just go with how you feel?

Husbands day off from work today so we went out for lunch. 
Nowhere to far though just into town.  
A nice meat pie chips and peas... Hot chocolate topped with fresh cream...it was so yummy. 

Then it was back home in time for the school run. 


What I Wore~
Shirt ~ H&M
Jeans ~ Selfridges
Belt~ Sportsworld
Boots ~ Nike

Has it been raining where you live?





SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig