Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 29 November 2014

Is Today Going To Be The Busiest Shopping Day In Nottingham?...


Did you hit the shops yesterday for Black Friday and bagged yourself a bargain? 

Or did you stay at home like me to leave the falling out and fighting, {I've been reading all about on the news} to someone else?


This morning I'm up early to do some shopping in Nottingham. Forgetting until I read on Twitter yesterday it is suppose to be the busiest Saturday of the year. Eek.... Wish me luck...

Here is what I wore for shopping in Nottingham last week, when it was raining...


What I wore | Coat : c/o Boden | Boots : Barratts | Umbrella : Hotter


Today I'm shopping for Christmas jumpers so me and my youngest 2 children can wear our jumpers on Monday when decorating our Christmas tree...


What is on your shopping list this weekend?



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig