Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Runday : Back On The Run...



Ok I admit it... I have been very lazy in my exercise over the last 5 week. Noticed the Sunday runday posts had gone?


No goals, no motivation...


Revamping the kitchen decorating the hallway...

No heat or hot water as the boiler is broken... 

Not much fun going out on a run to come back and boil the kettle up lots for warm water...

No need to go on.. 


All excuses...

Back on it this week a little..

And feeling much better in myself..

Caught a bit of a chill from Tuesday nights running club but no more excuses..

New boiler being fitted on Monday and Tuesday..

Then no more excuses...


This weeks exercise~

Monday~

3 miles run
30 minutes Spinning class

Tuesday~

45 minutes spinning class
8 miles warm up/ reps/ cool down with running club.

Wednesday~

1 hour Pilates class

Thursday~

1 hour body pump class

Friday~

Day off

Saturday~

30 minutes in gym

Sunday~

Day off


Can't wait for the boiler to be fitted tomorrow, wonder if I get out then, when I can!?! lol...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig