Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 20 December 2014

D.I.Y Bottle Light...



This Bacardi bottle was just too nice to throw away. I tried to throw it. But thought. What can I do to keep it? I thought of making it into a cake stand bottom!?! it was just a bit to tall. A vase!?! Yes nice idea. Just not wide enough for many flowers. A candle holder. Yes i can see this. Not got the rights size candles in to fit.

Oh yes got it. A lamp. It looks beautiful on my shelve along side some glasses. Photos do not do it justice!! Waiting to go aside some Christmas drinks now...


You will need~
  • An empty beautiful bottle { washed out and completely dry}
  • Some battery operated fairy lights {I picked mine up from Pound shop}

What to do~
  1. Simple place the fairy lights into the glass bottle.
  1. leave the battery pack outside at the back to turn the lights on and off easy.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig