Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 22 January 2015

A New Hairstyle...



When it come to hairstyles I have had most styles going. From very short and blonde, one side long and one side short, too the long and brown styles. Without spending £100's of pound on someone to tell you which looks the best style, how else do you get to know? I asked my husband! he replied " whatever you like" I asked my kids they all answered "anything other than your grey coming through mum!!" good old kids eh!?!

Here is a flash back over the last 6 years of my Facebook profile pictures ( good old facebook eh!?! I would have forgot about some of these pictures and binned them if I had remembered!!").


Now I really fancy a change. Above photo is how it looks now. But which style to go for next? Long or short? Colour brown or blonde? Fringe or not? I am loving Sienna Millers new hairstyle but then again it always does look great...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig