Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 2 January 2015

Blogging Rocks...


After 3 years {not far off 4 years} I have to admit last years was my favourite ever year for blogging.

So many fun memory's made.

Holiday fun typed down here to look back on. Fun outfit post and did I really wear that!?!, Baking fun with the children, yum!! Going to London lots. Days out and weekends away {wow I need a break now}. Running London Marathon. Even every reviews make special posts for me to look back on and remembering where and when I went to take the pictures.

How my children change and grows each years is such a special thing share and look back on. Writing about events we have been to, makes me remember the smallest things and I always smile to myself when reading them again and again.

I have really tried to improve my photography last year and still have so far to go, so here is some of my special moments of 2014...



Looking forward to sharing lots more of our fun throughout 2015...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig