Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 7 March 2015

8 Miles Walk In London...



Today I am sharing some pictures from when the children were off school over the half term holidays.

How quickly does the time go? This was Saturday 2 weeks ago now. (I am so behind with blogging as I am sure this is the day I got ill from how cold it was on this day!?!)

After a week full of flu cold then recovering from a trap nerve in my back I am final fit and well again!! Well almost :)

We walked just over 8 miles that Saturday. My husband measured it on his new watch out of curiosity. Wow the children did great to walk this far, and they never moaned once!.. If we were at home they would not want to walk this far, but in London you can walk for miles and keep seeing something exciting to look at.

We had a lovely fun day out in London. Very cold but still lots of fun.

This is what I wore on the day, very appropriate?

We had a picnic on the ride down to London by train. Lots of fun walking around the parks and I was hoping the squirrels would stand still long enough for me to talk a good picture with my new camera ( ekk I must read the manual!).

A quick pose outside Buckingham Palace. A few pictures of the models coming out of London Fashion Week. A walk around China Town to see The Chinese New Year celebrations and lots of fun things in between.


Sometimes a day goes by and you have done nothing and that day is very unforgettable. Making memory's is so much fun as they happen and when you look back on the day.This Saturday in London was jammed packed full of different things to remember. It felt like we were there a whole weekend. The children will remember this day for a long time..


Linking up with Coombe Mill for country kids. 



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig