Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 23 May 2015

Anyone For Tennis?



On a stroll through a nearby park a few weeks ago. My youngest two and me saw some tennis courts.  It took me back more years than I care to remember. I loved playing tennis as a kid, however like many things over the years I seemed to have forgotten all about it.

I had been thinking of something we could do together to keep fit, as the weather is warming up. My son is getting too fast to go running with. My daughter is not keen on cycling, so I thought tennis it shall be. 

We borrowed some racquets off my eldest two, to see if we would all enjoy it. It is a couple of miles to the park, so I cycled there, my son ran and my daughter went on her scooter. Two lots of exercise in one trip.(Bonus). We have been regulalrly over the last few weeks, my son as usual is the best, although hubby when he turns up disagrees!!

As you can see on the pics they cover the full nets up until Wimbledon season, at least that stops it being busy! It has been great fun though. Although my hand eye coordination needs work!!

There is nothing worse that getting to the park and and forgetting your sunglasses!! I can never see the ball coming towards me when the sun is out. That is my excuse....



Good job my husband is off work next week as playing tennis with only 3 of us is not much fun for me. I end up being the ball runner!!

Linking up our outdoor fun with~ Coombe Mill.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig