Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 4 May 2015

Creative Mondays Blog Hop : Tower Of London...



Happy Monday everyone.

Creative Mondays is favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas :) Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.

Another weekend and another visit to London. Getting lots of days out in the Capital this year already. I see in news papers that black and white Gingham print is all in fashion for Spring. I straight away grabbed this dress out the wardrobe to wear for a day out.


What I wore~
  • Sunglasses : Primark
  • Dress : Car boot years ago 50p!!
  • Cardigan : Primark
  • Bag : Cath Kidston
  • Shoes : Converse c/o JD Sports


To join in the fun~
  • Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
  • Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
  • Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
  • Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
  • Don't forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig